Best Jewelry Resources
Washington DC - Natural History Museum
The following Jewelry Resources, we of Antique Jewelry Investor and our Visitors have found to be a mine of wealth.
Gold prices are based on pure gold, 24 karats. Most Jewelry is 14 karat, 18 karat. That's why, gold jewelry, less than 24 karat is worth only a proportion of the 24 karat gold price.
A 14k gold necklace is valued at 58.5% of the 24 karat price of gold.
Gold Prices Today? Click HERE
- Read About the Gold Facts HERE
- How To Calculate The Gold Price Per Gram For Scrap Gold
- Italian Maker Marks Test Drive
- US Jewelry Marks 1922 - From the Jeweler's Index 1922 edition. This annual index by Keystone Publishing contained US jewelry marks and other reference material from the late 1800s to early 1900s.
- Native American Indian Hallmarks - Hopi, Navajo, Zuni
- Bradbury's Book of Hallmarks - a definitive guide to British Hallmarks
- UK Dealers Notice - In the UK it is illegal to sell or describe any item as Gold, Silver or Palladium unless it's hallmarked.
- Gold Hallmark Wizard - Whilst every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, gold traders offer no guarantees.
- Researching British Hallmarks - UK Date Letters & Maker's Marks
- Steve's Guide to British Hallmarks - A useful guide to hallmarking in Great Britain.
- Franks Bequest - Catalogue of the finger rings, early Christian, Byzantine, Teutonic, Medieval and Later.
- French Hallmarks on Gold and Silver Plate
- Pewterbank - information, for your enjoyment of pewter plates, mugs, measures and more.
- Full text of rare books about gemstones and pearls - FREE!
- Gods, Goddesses & Mythology - good resource for antique cameo information & greek mythology.
- Ancient Greek Mythology - Goddesses & Gods - easy to find reference for Gods and Goddesses of Ancient Greece
New Jewelry Resources are being continually added to this page.
Check back often!
Return to the top of Jewelry Resources
Return to Antique Jewelry Investor Home Page