Moveable Pendant with Hallmark of G and T or vice versa

Have a moveable pendant of man that moves something when you tip his hat. The back is marked 14k and has hallmark of G with a T over it or vice versa. Who is the marker and is there a time period associated with it.

Click here to read or post comments

Return to Hallmark Help .