I cannot find the maker of this unsigned goldtone pendant and earrings. Any ideas!

by Janie Bumndy
(Springfield, Illinois U.S.A.)

I have searched and search to find this beautiful goldtone necklace and earring set on line or find the company maker or designer and to learn about the age. I just think it may have been Trifari but can't find the answwer. I saw some pieces from Monet from 1964.

That collection was called "Noblesse". but these pieces are different. I thought I saw a vintge jewelry ad one time but did not copy the information. Any help would be appreciated.

Click here to read or post comments

Return to Vintage or Antique Costume Jewelry Question?.