OK, Hallmark Holmes, ready for the Hallmark Challenge? Or have you got what it takes to solve a Real crime scene investigation? Read More...
Representatives from the most illustrious auction houses, to mudlark treasure hunters in London - if you think you've got what it takes to solve the following unsolved hallmarks, then welcome to the Hallmark hunt. Have fun and help us identify any of the Hallmarks that have left their marks on Antique Gold Jewelry and other metals, in the modern History of Jewelry while you catapult to Hallmark fame and be recognized as a Hallmark Holmes Detective on Antique Jewelry Investor.
FYI, true Hallmark detectives do not give an XXXX (a brand of Australian beer brewed in Milton, Brisbane) about fingerprint impressions left by the friction ridges of a human finger, that baffle detectives, at a criminal investigation scene... but when it comes to a hallmark determination by examination of the HALLMARK prints and impressions visible on a metal surface, well, that's when the Hallmark Detective comes in.
Welcome Aboard, Hallmark Holmes you're about to enter Hallmark Heaven or Hell and do we have some Hallmarks for you to solve ...
1. Star, Circle, Anvil and Eye Mark?
3. The Archer?
4. An Arrow Runs Along Top of J and Through Center Line of Letter f.
5. Gold Ring with Thistle, Cauldron, Fish, Pot or Vase (or something else)?
6. 22 ct Gold Signet Ring: Is it a Bird, is it a Plane, is it a FAMILY CREST?
7. Synthetic Ruby, Masonic Ring & Letters "RH" could it be a Ruby Hoax?
8. Mysterious Bracelet Found In Sweden with Four Mountains and the Sun/Moon?
9. Gold Ring With Single Hallmark - Is It A Pineapple Hallmark?
Return to the top of Hallmark Challenge
Return to Antique Gold Hallmark Questions
Return to Antique Jewelry Investor Home Page